Friday 9 March 2012

The Cunts

The Cunts are what we decided to name our characters.  We got the name 'Cunts' from the Film Bronson as this is the term used to describe the police officers in the prison.

The Cunts
These are our characters.  Insane, Violent and Locked up tight.

From using the psycho personae we decided to write individual monologues about the type of weapon we would preferably use on a person.

My Knife Speech


You see I'm a man who takes great pride in his work.  In many ways could could say I am an artist.  I want to create the perfect picture.  Now the tool I would prefer to use is nothing more than a Stanford 22 but to you humans out there that's nothing more than a sharp serrated blade.

Just picture it... a pale body lying in front of you with a cut so deep, black ooze pours out.  And what that ooze represents is the life being drained out onto the fur carpet.

Tell me... Have you ever seen anything so beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment